(Baptist Youth Camp)
Camp Kennedy is located at Perkins Beach, about 25 km west of Albany (425 km from Perth), off the Lower Denmark road (please refer to the location map).
Situated on the scenic South Coast, 150 metres from the beach and Bibbulman Track in a bushland setting, the camp comprises two self contained cottages and several bunk-house rooms of various sizes. The camp can accommodate up to 125 people, making it ideal for school camps.
- Accommodation availability open to all approved groups, subject to conditions of hire.
- The minimum group booking is 20.
- Catering is available to groups. However, groups can also choose to self cater by arrangement with the camp managers.
- Beds and mattresses are the only items provided. All other linen and toiletry items must be brought
- Subject to availability, individuals can book cottages, dorms and tent sites.
- Limited space is available for campers with tents.
- Disabled access includes: one cottage, public disabled toilet, track to lookout
- The site is an alcohol and smoke free zone and pets are not allowed.
- Mobile phone coverage is limited.
Other facilities on site include; a volleyball area, an oval with cricket pitch, BBQ area, easy beach access, basic first aid station, bush and beach walks, canoe hire, a 100 seat meeting room, campers kitchen, piano, PA system, OHP Screen.
Other sites of interest close to the camp include the scenic and historical attractions of Albany and Denmark such as Whale World Museum, the Gap, Blow Holes, The Albany Forts, Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk, famous Bibbulman Track & the Munda Biddi Trail.
PO Box 1115
Albany WA 6331
359 Perkins Beach Road
Torbay WA 6330
Ph: (08) 9845 1040
Fax: (08) 9845 1440